Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Japanese Nail Cocktail Champagne gradient gel manicure

I love the name of this product!

I snagged the last of this set at Claire's in Osaka over the weekend. It is a really cute gel-look gradient manicure kit, made by a company called Beauty world. It's fairly easy to do (just have to remember to apply all colors when the polish is wet or it won't blend) but the only thing the outside dries fast but the under coats take a long time to dry.

This set is called Champagne. It comes with three colors, a pinky-beige, a sparkly bronze, and a gold glitter with big and small glitter pieces. You can't really tell in the picture, but the base color is more pink than it looks. There are other color sets as well, which if I see get restocked I may consider getting, as they are really cute.

Another plus to this is the company puts money towards each purchase for breast cancer research, which can be seen on the bottom of the box in the picture.

I have a good idea for Wednesday manis. I'll have it started next week, since I had already done this mani when I thought of it.

I see we're at 99 followers! This is awesome. Only one more to go till we hit the big 1-0-0 and celebrate! Thanks everyone, we wouldn't be what we are without all of you :)


3 comments: