Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Facets of Fuchsia by Revlon

You know Revlon, as much as your formula bites the big one, you are geniuses for "replicating" expensive nail polish colors, like Graphite and Paradoxol from Chanel. And now, Bad Romance from Deborah Lippman. Facets of Fuchsia is a color you have to see in real life, because it a bitch to photograph! I had to go into the twins I nanny for playroom, to get a decent shot (hence the toys in the background). I definitely think they have a hit on their hands, I obviously do not have Bad Romance to compare (Julie!) but if you go online, there are a million pictures comparing the two.


The formula is a bit better since it's jelly, but you will need three coats because with two you will see the nail bed underneath. I love how it is dense with glitter, seriously the first coat was packed with glitter. That is one thing that I loathe with glitter nail polishes, you get no glitter pay off until the 57th coat. But not this one! It is packed with glitter (it's going to be fun getting it off though, thank you foil for making the process a lot less painful!)
Stock photo from Revlon, no justice whatsoever...
So overall, this polish is amazing! If you can't get the real deal from Deborah, then definitely locate your nearest Target and look for the make-up collection from Gucci Westman (an amazing make-up artist with Revlon). But ta-ta for now!

6 comments:

  1. I love the DL one. But glad there are some dupe options coming out for some of her fab glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I would love to get a DL, but the cheap-ola skate in me can't justify the price! But I think the crazy red glitter she has coming out will be my first DL. The name is escaping my brain atm!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo Erika, please please please get me one?? I don't have Bad Romance either (a polish I have been dying for) and this would be an awesome (and cheap!) substitute! ::bats eyes::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey:)
    Of course! i nabbed the last one at target, but will def. look out for more. There is a blue that is lighter version of across the universe from DL from revlon, so im looking for that one too! I just got your KIK message, but ur prob. asleep by now!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I'm going have to add this one to my to buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Maricza,
    Grab it fast when you do see it, they are getting hard to find! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete