Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Revlon Scented Ramune/Gumdrop

This is the ramune scented polish, yes I did wind up getting it. This is not a shimmer like cotton candy, it is a light purple cream. It is essentially the same color as gumdrop (they even used the same cap.. lazy Revlon) and same ole qualityRevlon formula, lol, but in a Japanese package (JP limited bottle, sticker that says ramune.) It does smell a lot like ramune, but I really want to smell both US and JP versions to make sure they didn't fib a little. This one came with a free Revlon nail buffer, which was a nice bonus.
Revlon Scented Ramune/Gumdrop by KitaRei
Revlon Scented Ramune/Gumdrop, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to purchase a scented nail color. I've been eyeballing them for awhile..but its a stretch for my pocket! I am far too used to paying $1 or less on nail colors sense I switch so often. I suppose this is something else I should put on my Wishlist...right next to Essie Lol Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM I cant wait to smell this! And the color is very pretty too:) Thanks wifey!

    ReplyDelete