Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Nail Art!

Remember when I did that flower nail art a few months back? This one. Well I thought, " hey let me try out that fall version that I was talking about at the end of the post. I didn't quite turn out the way I was imagining. I tried something different and I like!


FLASH!


I used a brand called Fresh Paint, which the only store I have seen it in is a store called Five Below.  Ive only been there once, but I fell in love! It had the best selection and I also found Funky Fingers! The color is a really pretty beige with hints of brown and pink and the drying time was under a minute! The I used Burgundy from Revlon. I wanted to use Lincoln Park after Dark, but it was too dark. The for the gold, I used Rochelle from Zoya, it's a beautiful gold! It also looks much more copperish in the bottle. And for the last part, just small dots of pink glitter nail art polish from Kiss.

But when I was finished.. it just felt off. It also almost had a cheetah/leopard look to it, which isn't a bad thing per say, I just wasn't going for that look! I grabbed Nubar 2010, and ta da, flaky goodness:)
When in doubt, go flaky;)

Okay, enough from me, back to work!
Erika

8 comments:

  1. it does remind me a leopard print. It looks fun and cool! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I couldn't find your mail adres but I want to let you know I gave you the versatile award.
    http://dutchnailpolish.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-award.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss L, Im glad I wasnt the only one! I guess sometimes things happen without even trying:)Thanks!

    Polish and Charms, Thanks sweetie!

    Thanks you so much, DutchNailPolish! its Apolishedlife@gmail.com or Fairymoore@gmail.com. I check that one every 2 seconds,lol. Thanks again!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some nail art plates how can use them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI christina,

    Nail art plates are fun:) You should go to ebay for a product called Konad. It is what you need to have to use your nail art plates. YOu can get knock off versions on ebay as well. You dont need to buy konad polishes, just use a nail polish that has some thickness to it. I hope this helps!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Konad-Image-M19-Mini-Stamper-Scraper-Mini-Polish-Image-/350371441614?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5193c3ebce

    ReplyDelete

  6. يسعدنا تقديم كافة خدمات نقل العفش والشحن الدولى الى من السعودية الى الاردن من السعودية الى الامارات شحن من جدة للاردن تنظيف منازل وخزانات ورش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات شحن دولى من الرياض للامارات
    اضغط على الخدمة لتصل الى موقعنا
    نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن الاثاث من جدة الى الاردن
    شركات نقل العفش من جدة للاردن
    اجراءات نقل العفش للاردن
    شحن من جدة الى عمان
    شركات النقل البرى من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    اجراءات نقل الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    شحن من جده للاردن
    اسعار شحن الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    رش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة

    ==========================

    نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركات نقل العفش من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات
    شحن من الرياض الى دبى
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى دبي
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية لمصر
    شركة شحن من الرياض لمصر

    ReplyDelete