Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wet n Wild Shiver 439D

Vintage polish time! I found this polish and a few others in a box of my stuff packed away a looong time ago. 

Wet n Wild Shiver 439D by KitaRei
Wet n Wild Shiver 439D, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

I'm guessing this is a "newer" vintage bottle, when they added color names on the front of the bottles, not just numbers. I think it was a dupe for vintage Hard Candy Frigid (they were out around the same time. I found out they kept this color through the years, I saw it in several bottles, and they still have it in their Wild Shine line. Beautiful ice blue pearl, one of the "it" colors for polish this season.

After all these years, the application was perfect, not goopy at all. I forget how many coats this is, but I'm thinking 2-3.

1 comment: