Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

ELF four piece nail set -sold out!-

Smoking hot is the last one but the rest are equally as amazing!



I bought this on a whim a few months ago when I was placing an elf order. I don't own a lot of coral colors and for 5$ it wasnt a brainer. The stand out of the set is Smokin' hot. A gorgeous bright orangey red. I literally took about 20 pics, but this color refused to photograph properly. I do not know how people who can get the actual color photographed, did they go to a school for wizardry and witchcraft?

Here is mine:



I put my semi decent wanna be nail art skills to work and just did a few little white flowers. Amazing isn't it? :not:
But as you see, the color is no where as amazing as it looks in the bottle. Renee and I should start a support group called "We can never get our nail polish to look as amazing on film" WCNGONPTLAAOF for short. I kid!
Kinda.

I have so many polishes that I need to swatch! And guys please there is only one more day till the giveaway.. so please enter!!!

APL giveaway!

But I must go for now!

Thanks guys for the support, you rock!


2 comments:

  1. I second that WCNGONPTLAAOF group! There are just some colors that no matter how hard we try, we just can not get them to photograph accurately! Too bad this is one of them, it looks amazing in the bottle! The nail art is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this nail look Erika!! When are you guys coming to Tokyo?

    ReplyDelete